Facial hair removal among women has become a very common part of grooming. Methods such as tweezing, waxing and shaving are fast methods of upper lip hair removal. They may however be painful, expensive and time consuming. Some methods may also accelerate the process of hair growth.
Fortunately, there are natural remedies which are simple and effective with no chemical effects. Home remedies for upper lip hair removal not only reduce the rate of hair growth, they also help to eliminate the small hairs with time.
You can now get rid of unwanted upper lip hair without going to the salon or beauty parlor. Here is how to remove upper lip hair with home remedies
Sugar and Lemon
With these easily available kitchen ingredients you can make an effective scrub with bleaching properties. Sugar acts as a mild scrub while lemon acts as a bleaching agent.
- Freshly squeeze one lemon to extract the juice
- Dissolve a teaspoon of sugar in the juice
- Wash, rinse and dry your face to remove any traces of makeup
- Apply the mixture on the upper lip area and massage gently
- Wait for 15 minutes and rinse off with cool water