This is another effective home remedy to remove unwanted upper lip hair.
- Beat egg white from one egg
- Add in a tablespoon each of flour and sugar and mix well until sticky
- Apply this paste on your lip on your lip and allow it to sit for 20-30 minutes
- Gently peel off the egg white against the direction of hair growth
- Do this four times weekly to reduce the rate of upper lip hair growth
This egg white mask can be used to for clear glowing skin on the face.
Turmeric is a natural hair removal and skin lightening ingredient. Milk is also refreshing and a natural lightening agent. You can mix the two to get even better results in upper lip hair removal.
- Add in a tablespoon of turmeric powder into some milk and mix to make a thick paste
- Apply the paste to your upper lips with your fingers and allow it to dry
- When dry, rub it off the skin and rinse with cold water